You have no items in your shopping cart.
Falcon is known to be a ruthless bird of prey. With dominant hunting skills and a precise sense of direction, falcons can swoop down on the prey and catch it at once. With the Thruster K Falcon badminton racket, Victor Sport has tried to embody the unique characteristics of the bird: strength, endurance and vision.
Launched in Asian markets in 2017 and European markets in 2018, the head-heavy racket quickly became a popular choice for badminton professionals. Victor also introduced a limited-edition Tai Tzu Ying Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw racket.
Owing to its worldwide popularity, Victor regularly upgrades the racket model to suit the changing demands of players. The company launched Thruster K Falcon enhanced-edition racket with improved design. Let’s find out what’s so special about the matte-black enhanced-edition racket that has taken the badminton world by storm.
Victor Thruster K Falcon Enhanced Edition Racket
Beginning with the obvious, let's focus on the racket specifications as mentioned on the official Victor Sport website.
Shaft: High Resilient Modulus Graphite + PYROFIL + 6.5 SHAFT
Frame: High Resilient Modulus Graphite + PYROFIL + HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY
Weight / Grip Size: 3U / G5 and 4U / G5
String Tension: Up to 32lbs for 3U racket and up to 31lbs for 4U
Color: Matte black finish with stylish decals in rose gold. Includes, glossy and matt golden watermark sticker.
Innovative Technology makes Thruster K Falcon Enhanced Edition a Better Racket
A. Tri-Formation: Innovative Frame Design
Victor has created an innovative frame design that includes the benefits of different types of frames namely: POWER BOX, DIAMOND, AERO, and AERDYNAMIC for better hitting, accelerated swing, and improved performance on the court. It ensures that the head-heavy racket doesn’t lag in terms of response and allows you to play faster shots as well.
B. Pyrofil: High Performance Material
Made in Japan, Pyrofil is an extremely efficient carbon fiber material. It promises excellent shock absorption and better racket handling. It allows the racket to be powerful and steady. It means you get to enjoy firm hitting every single time.
C. Anti-Torsion System: Resilience is the Key
Victor Sport has worked hard on the shaft with the Anti-Torsion System. The 6.5mm shaft, made with an innovative layer design and resilient materials, allows the racket to retain its shape. The technology makes the racket highly durable.
D. Hard Cored Technology: Maximum Shock Absorption Guaranteed
The technology is inspired by military helicopters. It includes a multi-layer structure made from high-quality carbon materials. Hard Cored Technology, in the racket frame, promises superior shock absorption and better racket handling.
E. Seven Six: Extended String Life
Victor has used single-pass grommet hole construction to ensure reduced friction between strings, thus decreasing the tension loss. It will deliver superior string tension for a long time.
Victor TK-F Badminton Enhanced Edition Racket: Specialties
1. The racket retains the three important technologies from its predecessor: Anti-Torsion, Tri-Formation, and Hard-Cored Technology.
2. The unique racket head shape delivers a larger and longer sweet spot that provides a unique feel.
3. The TK-F Enhanced Edition racket comes with FREE CORE synthetic handle technology for better elasticity and easy handling.
4. The company has upgraded the shaft to 6.5mm with Anti-Torsion technology. It makes the shaft 4 times stronger for a more powerful attack.
Let’s Review the Performance on the Court
1. Clear Shots: Aiming for the opponent’s back court? The defensive clear shot was easy with the Thruster Falcon K enhanced edition badminton racket.
2. Flat Drives: While playing this counter-attack shot towards the competitor’s body, you will realize that the racket packs enough punch. It is easy to maneuver.
3. Drop Shots: Playing drop shots with the racket is easy once you get used to the handling.
4. Smashes: To be honest, this racket creates a decent amount of power while hitting smashes. They may not be lethal but they are not bad either.
5. Net Shots: Decent performance. You will be able to enjoy extra speed and precision at the same time.
6. Slice Shots: The racket feels very light in the hands and doesn’t tire your arms. The slice shots are easy to handle.
In a nutshell…
The Victor Thruster K Falcon enhanced-edition matt black badminton racket is a good racket with incredible power and speed. Unlike other head-heavy rackets that weigh you down, this racket is made for long rallies. While playing with this racket, you will not feel any signs of fatigue. Just like the falcon bird, this racket is fast and powerful at the same time.