You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arcsaber 11 vs. Arcsaber 11 Pro: Choosing your Next Badminton Racket
With several new versions and additions of successful badminton rackets, it can get confusing to pick a new one. For example, Arcsaber 11 from Yonex is an extremely popular badminton racket. The company launched it in 2013 as a part of the Arcsaber series, and the racket quickly topped the charts worldwide.
Fast-forward to February 2022, and Yonex has reimagined the 2013 racket and introduced an improved version in the form of Arcsaber 11 Pro. When the company decided to bring its winner back to the badminton court, the excitement was palpable among professionals and recreational players alike.
Now that both rackets are available online, it can get difficult to choose one. So, let's find out how the rackets perform and what you should select depending on your preferences.
1. Yonex Arcsaber 11 Racket
The saying "Old is Gold" remains valid for a reason! When Yonex launched Arcsaber 11 badminton racket as a successor to Arc10, players were in awe of the newly launched racket. The model promised higher repulsion and accurate returns than its predecessor. Although many rackets and several new brands came after Arcsaber 11, it remains one of the favorites of badminton professionals.
1. It had a more rounded frame than former rackets in the same series. Yonex had designed the frame structure to hold the shuttlecock for a longer time and thus, allow for accurate shot placement and improved performance.
2. The racket had CS Carbon Nanotube that held the shuttlecock on the string bed for longer. It led to storage and release of energy with more control and accuracy.
3. Back then, Yonex used the new technology of T-ANCHOR in the T-joint for more control when hitting an off-center shot.
4. The racket generates a decent amount of power with great control and precision.
Legendary badminton player Taufiq Hidayat is an Olympic gold winner and the official ambassador for Yonex Arcsaber 11. His association with the all-rounder racket made ARC11 one of the best-selling badminton rackets in the world.
2. Yonex Arcsaber 11 Pro Racket
You may have heard that if you like Arcsaber 11, you will love Arcsaber 11 Pro racket. We know that Arcsaber 11 Pro is an advanced racket when compared to the 2013-launched ARC11. But what is different about the recent addition to the Yonex Arcsaber series? So, let's find out about its features.
1. ARC11-P racket has a new frame design, slightly thinner than Arcsaber 11 but identical in height and width.
2. The old Arcsaber 11 had recesses in the top part of the frame. The new model has recesses on the four sides of the frame, which leads to more hold time.
3. The company has also used the innovative POCKETING BOOSTER technology in the frame, improving its elasticity and flex.
4. In addition to the T-ANCHOR in the old racket, Yonex has included CONTROL-ASSIST BUMPER in the T-joint for improved accuracy.
5. The racket's shaft is slightly thinner and longer than other Arcsaber models. It helps in reducing air resistance and ensuring an improved racket feel.
With the recent additions to the Arcsaber series, Yonex has emphasized longer hold time for better control and accuracy. It has led to an incredible release of energy when you hit the shuttlecock.
If you are looking for quick repulsion and faster play, you can choose the Arcsaber 11 racket. It may be almost a decade old, but it still is a top contender for being the best all-rounder racket in the market.
On the other hand, if you want more control and accuracy, you cannot go wrong with Arcsaber 11 Pro badminton racket. Yonex has designed it for badminton professionals who are skilled at their game and know to control their shots. When it comes to accurate shuttlecock placement, no one can beat the Arcsaber 11 Pro!