You have no items in your shopping cart.
Yonex Power Cushion Comfort Z Men's Badminton Shoes (2018)
The new badminton shoes designed for ultimate cushioning with Power Cushion technology throughout the entire sole! The first of its kind! Replaces the previous SC5 and SC4 series.
Yonex Power Cushion Comfort Z Badminton Shoes Features:
* Hyper msLite: Hyper msLite is a further 10% lighter than the original high-performance midsole and provides greater durability and comfort.
* Power Cushion+: By adding a special elastic resin to POWER CUSHION, while maintaining the conventional lightweight properties, high shock absorption is realized. Grooves designed in a lattice pattern, with optimum spacing and depth, achieve further resilience. Compared with conventional POWER CUSHION, the new POWER CUSHION ＋ boasts 25% more shock absorption and 12% more repulsion.
* Full Cushion Sole+S: Taking the shock-absorbent properties and high repulsion of the POWER CUSHION to the next level, Full Cushion Sole+S features POWER CUSHION throughout the entire midsole. This increased level of cushioning results in reduced stress on the ankle and heel for a pleasant fit.
Upper: Double Russel Mesh
Midsole: Hyper msLite, Power Cushion, Power Graphite Sheet, Power Cushion +
Metric Size: 25.0 - 31.0CM
Men's Size: 7.0 - 13.0US
Order Processing Time: We usually take 2 to 4 days to process the order and then ship it. Custom racket stringing may take upto 4 days. If more time is needed, then we will reach out to you over phone or email.
Delivery Time: Orders will be shipped as per the shipping method what customers chose while placing order. However the carrier provided dates are just tentative dates and the delivery time may get effected due to several reasons. NYDHI is not responsible for delivery times after the package is shipped. For any concerns, customers should call the carrier directly and check with them for delivery times.
Missing & Damaged Items: Carriers will take utmost care to deliver the packages safely. However due to unforeseen circumstances package will be missed or gets damaged. In this case, customers should get in touch with our customer support team and we will take care of it. All the items are insured and your money is safe.
Nydhi offers a 30-day conditional return policy for all of its products. Any "unused" products may be returned and requested for refund within 30 days of the order completion date. Original Shipping fees and any merchant transaction fees if paid thru Credit/Debit card (3%) will not be refunded. Service providers charge us 3% fee when customer places an order and they will not waive the 3% fee even if the order is cancelled. So we have strict return policy as our profit margins are too low.
Ways to avoid Merchant fee of 3% on return products is to make payment thru Direct Payment method (Zelle, Venmo, Pop Money or Check). We will refund your amount and its 100% safe and all our customers love it.
Exchanges can only be accepted for items that remain in the new, unused condition, with all original packaging intact. Any items showing signs of usage or opened packaging will not be accepted.
Unused products more specifically means:
Rackets: Manufacturer plastic wrap on handle is not tampered, all stickers and tags are still in place as it was when new, must include original cover. If racket was requested to be strung by Nydhi, it is considered a customized racket and is not eligible for return or exchange. If racket was ordered to be unstrung but was strung by a third-party, the racket is considered used and not eligible for return. Rackets pre-strung from the manufacturer are eligible for return if the manufacturer plastic wrap is still intact with handle and strings must show no sign of wear and tear or usage.
All Other Items: must remain in new condition, with original packaging, unopened, and with all tags and/or stickers intact.
All Returns/Exchange must be sent back to Nydhi, in a shipping box, using pre-paid shipping, insured, with a tracking number to the address below. All Returns/Exchange must also have the order number or a ,return authorization code written on the outside of the shipping box, any that do not have this code will be returned to sender at sender's expense. In order to receive a Returns/Exchange authorization code, the buyer must contact Nydhi and receive a return authorization code at email@example.com.
For all returns, the customer must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within the 30 day period, from the order completion date, for detailed instructions and also to receive a return authorization code. If an item is determined defective, it can be exchanged or returned for a replacement item or a refund.
2. How can i cancel an order?
For order Cancellation, the customer must contact us at email@example.com. There is a restocking fee of 3% if order is paid thru Credit/Debit card. Service providers charge us 3% fee when customer places an order and they will not waive the 3% fee even if the order is cancelled. So we have strict order cancellation policy as our profit margins are too low.
Ways to avoid Merchant fee of 3% on cancelled orders is to make payment thru Direct Payment method (Zelle, Venmo, Pop Money or Check). We will refund your amount and its 100% safe and all our customers love it.
Yonex provides one year Manufacturer Warranty for all Rackets purchased. This warranty covers Manufacturer defects only and does not cover accidental damage. String breakage is not covered under warranty. As such, it is NOT 100% guaranteed that a claim will yield a new Racket. For situations where Yonex decides that a racket has a Manufacturer defect,Yonex USA will provide a new racket (frame only). Customer will ship the racket to Yonex USA if the racket is purchased from Nydhi. Please do not cut the string as this voids all warranty. The entire process usually takes approximately 3-4 months.
Victor Badminton Rackets
Victor provides one year Manufacturer Warranty for all Rackets purchased. This warranty covers Manufacturer defects only and does not cover accidental damage. As such, it is NOT 100% guaranteed that a claim will yield a new Racket. For situations where Victor decides that a racket has a Manufacturer defect, Victor Canada will provide a new racket (frame only). Customer will ship the racket to Victor Canada if the racket is purchased from Nydhi. Please do not cut the string as this voids all warranty. The entire process usually takes approximately 3-4 months.
Instructions for Warranty
1. Racket should be shipped to the manufacturer (Yonex/Victor). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the manufacturer address.
2. Without cutting or removing the strings from racket, please package the racket in its original packaging.
3. Ship the package to the Manufacturer address. It is recommended to use a courier with a tracking number.
4. Include a copy of the invoice or packing slip with order.
5. Your warranty will be processed within 3-4 months upon receipt of package. This includes time it takes to ship the racket to the manufacturer as well as the manufacturer inspecting the racket.