You have no items in your shopping cart.
YONEX Aerus 3 LX Power Cushion Ladies Badminton Shoes
The latest Yonex badminton shoe design from Yonex! These shoes are the absolute lightest shoes ever at 270g, crafted by the experts at Yonex! New improved redesign to outlast it's predecessor!
The hard top and bottom layers absorb 30% more shock than our original Power Cushion and provide 5% more repulsion for enhanced transfer of energy. The soft middle layer quickly returns to its original shape after receiving a shock load, converting the shock energy into power for fast and light footwork. With improved round sole and reinforced side support the Aerus provides ultra supportive fit for quick aggressive directional movement.
Upper: Double Russel Mesh, Durable Skin Light
Midsole: Hyper msLite, Power Graphite Sheet, Power Cushion +
Metric Sizes: 22cm-27cm
Women's Sizes: 5.5US-10.5US
* Round Sole - The Yonex Round Sole is designed to provide all-around support for quick and smooth footwork. The Round Sole integrated into the forefoot and heel of the shoe to minimize power loss, ensuring smooth movements the transfer of maximum energy to successive movements.
* Power Graphite Lite - A super-light graphite plate is inserted under the middle portion of the foot to increase stability and reduce weight within the shoe.
* Synchro-Fit Insole - Yonex Synchro-Fit Insole construction creates a secure contact between foot and shoe, reducing energy wastage through an improved fit.
* Durable Skin Light - Combining rubber-like flexibility with the stiffness of hard plastic, the polyurethane-based Durable Skin Light lets you play light on your feet while maintaining a robust fit.
* Power Cushion+ - By adding a special elastic resin to POWER CUSHION, while maintaining the conventional lightweight properties, high shock absorption is realized. Grooves designed in a lattice pattern, with optimum spacing and depth, achieve further resilience.
Compared with conventional POWER CUSHION, the new POWER CUSHION ＋ boasts 25% more shock absorption and 12% more repulsion.
* Toe Assist Shape - A toe-centric design that cuts down on pressure in the big toe, as well as offering improved support at the mid-foot and heel for a stable fit. Power loss is reduced, allowing for swift footwork.
* 3-D Power Carbon - The 3D stability channel molded graphite sheet provides 15% more strength against twisting.
Order Processing Time: We usually take 2 to 4 days to process the order and then ship it. Custom racket stringing may take upto 4 days. If more time is needed, then we will reach out to you over phone or email.
Delivery Time: Orders will be shipped as per the shipping method what customers chose while placing order. However the carrier provided dates are just tentative dates and the delivery time may get effected due to several reasons. NYDHI is not responsible for delivery times after the package is shipped. For any concerns, customers should call the carrier directly and check with them for delivery times.
Missing & Damaged Items: Carriers will take utmost care to deliver the packages safely. However due to unforeseen circumstances package will be missed or gets damaged. In this case, customers should get in touch with our customer support team and we will take care of it. All the items are insured and your money is safe.
Nydhi offers a 30-day conditional return policy for all of its products. Any "unused" products may be returned and requested for refund within 30 days of the order completion date. Original Shipping fees and any merchant transaction fees if paid thru Credit/Debit card (3%) will not be refunded. Service providers charge us 3% fee when customer places an order and they will not waive the 3% fee even if the order is cancelled. So we have strict return policy as our profit margins are too low.
Ways to avoid Merchant fee of 3% on return products is to make payment thru Direct Payment method (Zelle, Venmo, Pop Money or Check). We will refund your amount and its 100% safe and all our customers love it.
Exchanges can only be accepted for items that remain in the new, unused condition, with all original packaging intact. Any items showing signs of usage or opened packaging will not be accepted.
Unused products more specifically means:
Rackets: Manufacturer plastic wrap on handle is not tampered, all stickers and tags are still in place as it was when new, must include original cover. If racket was requested to be strung by Nydhi, it is considered a customized racket and is not eligible for return or exchange. If racket was ordered to be unstrung but was strung by a third-party, the racket is considered used and not eligible for return. Rackets pre-strung from the manufacturer are eligible for return if the manufacturer plastic wrap is still intact with handle and strings must show no sign of wear and tear or usage.
All Other Items: must remain in new condition, with original packaging, unopened, and with all tags and/or stickers intact.
All Returns/Exchange must be sent back to Nydhi, in a shipping box, using pre-paid shipping, insured, with a tracking number to the address below. All Returns/Exchange must also have the order number or a ,return authorization code written on the outside of the shipping box, any that do not have this code will be returned to sender at sender's expense. In order to receive a Returns/Exchange authorization code, the buyer must contact Nydhi and receive a return authorization code at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all returns, the customer must contact us at email@example.com within the 30 day period, from the order completion date, for detailed instructions and also to receive a return authorization code. If an item is determined defective, it can be exchanged or returned for a replacement item or a refund.
2. How can i cancel an order?
For order Cancellation, the customer must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a restocking fee of 3% if order is paid thru Credit/Debit card. Service providers charge us 3% fee when customer places an order and they will not waive the 3% fee even if the order is cancelled. So we have strict order cancellation policy as our profit margins are too low.
Ways to avoid Merchant fee of 3% on cancelled orders is to make payment thru Direct Payment method (Zelle, Venmo, Pop Money or Check). We will refund your amount and its 100% safe and all our customers love it.
Yonex provides one year Manufacturer Warranty for all Rackets purchased. This warranty covers Manufacturer defects only and does not cover accidental damage. String breakage is not covered under warranty. As such, it is NOT 100% guaranteed that a claim will yield a new Racket. For situations where Yonex decides that a racket has a Manufacturer defect,Yonex USA will provide a new racket (frame only). Customer will ship the racket to Yonex USA if the racket is purchased from Nydhi. Please do not cut the string as this voids all warranty. The entire process usually takes approximately 3-4 months.
Victor Badminton Rackets
Victor provides one year Manufacturer Warranty for all Rackets purchased. This warranty covers Manufacturer defects only and does not cover accidental damage. As such, it is NOT 100% guaranteed that a claim will yield a new Racket. For situations where Victor decides that a racket has a Manufacturer defect, Victor Canada will provide a new racket (frame only). Customer will ship the racket to Victor Canada if the racket is purchased from Nydhi. Please do not cut the string as this voids all warranty. The entire process usually takes approximately 3-4 months.
Instructions for Warranty
1. Racket should be shipped to the manufacturer (Yonex/Victor). Email us at email@example.com for the manufacturer address.
2. Without cutting or removing the strings from racket, please package the racket in its original packaging.
3. Ship the package to the Manufacturer address. It is recommended to use a courier with a tracking number.
4. Include a copy of the invoice or packing slip with order.
5. Your warranty will be processed within 3-4 months upon receipt of package. This includes time it takes to ship the racket to the manufacturer as well as the manufacturer inspecting the racket.