Stepping into the newly designed Victor SH-A830 badminton shoes will surely give you the most updated comfort, technology, and style!
The use of innovative Light Carve give the shoe added durability in the toe area without sacrificing flexibility. The U shale toe box is a great design for players seeking more space inside the shoe.
- The new generation of highly elasticity material, with a 22% increase in rebound ability. The shock absorbency increase by 6%, which can dramatically enhance the instant resilience, shock absorption and cushioning effect to shocks.
- The three-dimensional carbon fiber sheet provides mid-sole stability and decreases the torsional strain on the foot's arch.
- A new, completely upgraded lightweight, highly resilient, and durable midsole, which has a 16% in durability when compared to the original high resilient EVA. It improves the life-span of shoes, reduced 19% of weight, flexibility increased by 5%, and lowered muscle burden in intensive exercises, which allows one to take agile paces quickly.
- The inner surface of the toe is made of super wear-resistant special material which greatly prolongs the service life of the footwear. In a wear level testing, the super wear-resistant technology applied to the toe is proved 16 times more wear-resistant than average PU leather.
- Upgraded outsole rubber, slip-resistant performance increases by 21% on dry PU floor.
- Coping with the asterisk steps, the center is the rounded-shape design surrounded by triangular shapes. The radiation pattern provides more grip on the court during lateral and vertical movements. The small lump pattern distribution adds additional grip as the sensor and increases the grip.
- The composite materials generated from PU Molding technology give the shoe added durability in the toe area as well as added grip.