Note: This racket comes with Apacs Stern 9 @ 26 lbs.
The Apacs Nano Fusion 722 Speed racket is one of the model from Apacs Nano Fusion Series. The racket comes in black & red color body.
- Nano Fusion 722 Speed is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Slim Frame" which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body and head, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Nano Fusion 722 Speed is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to improve power generation.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
- At 78g (6U) this light weight racket will enable you to move quickly and deliver fast swing to surprise your opponent.
APACS Nano Fusion 722 (6U) Specifications
- Frame Material: 30 Tonne Graphite
- Shaft Material: 24T Tonne Graphite
- Flex: 8-9 (Medium)
- Weight: 77 +/- 2g (6U)
- Length: 672mm
- Max Tension: 30 lbs
- Balance: 285 +/- 5mm (Slight Head Heavy)
- Grommet: 72 Holes
- Color: Dark Grey